Thank you for purchasing Clay for a Cause!
We have increased our donations! Now, 75% of the proceeds from the sale of any ring cone will be donated to a charitable organization, with the other 25% directly funding Cumulus Clay's new studio and kiln!
For this update, we will be supporting Calgary based SKIPPING STONE.
"Skipping Stone is a one of a kind, nationally recognized agency that connects trans and gender diverse youth, adults and families with the comprehensive and low barrier access to the support they need and deserve."
Check out the work they do at: https://www.skippingstone.ca/
Do you have an idea of a charitable organization Cumulus Cay and you can help support with your purchase? Please use the "Contact Us" tab and make a suggestion! Thank you in advance!
Sorry, there are no products in this collection